Saturday, September 29, 2018

cartoon shows

Posted by Akki on September 29, 2018 with No comments

Best 90's cartoon shows

Watching cartoons is one of the best parts of everyone's childhood. I loved watching the cartoon network, pogo, and Disney growing up.
I still watch cartoons whenever I get time. I even remember most of their title tracks :p
Below mentioned are some of my all-time favorite cartoon shows. Let's see how many of these you remember.

1)Recess

Recess best sums up one's school life. Recess was undeniably the best part of a boring school day. Probably the only time kids feel like never going back to the homes.

2) Flinstones 


I don't think stone age could ever be shown in a more appealing and entertaining way.

3)Power Puff Girls


I remember having so many power puff girls goodies.
Every group of three friends has had their own Bubbles, Blossom and Buttercup.;p

4)Jetsons


Technological has been continuously getting more and more advanced. 
Everything is getting digital. But still we have not become as advanced as they were:D.


5) Looney Toons


This is the cutest cartoon show ever. Everyone's has got their own favorites.
Do you guys also relate to our summer vacations play time with this show?

0 comments:

Post a Comment